Re: Problems with the DSSSL style-sheets

Hello,

What about:

<ULink URL="news:comp.os.linux.announce";>comp.os.linux.announce</Ulink>

?

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt    - http://www.commandprompt.com      </COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.   - http://www.opendocs.org        </PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts       - http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP            - http://www.linuxdoc.org        </WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.