Re: Alsa sound mini-HOWTO maintenance

On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 04:08:04PM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> [...]

I think that the correct markup for this is:
<screen>
</screen>
if you want the command line outside the paragraph and
the command line inside the paragraph.  The <screen> tag is
optional.

> You can get the complete DocBook SGML of the LAG from
> http://cvsweb.linuxdoc.org/index.cgi/~checkout~/LDP/guide/docbook/LDP-Author
> -Guide/LDP-Author-Guide.sgml?rev=1.12&content-type=text/plain
>
> And a few other places.

You might also want to bookmark http://www.docbook.org/tdg/html/docbook.html
too.  This is a complete reference to DocBook by its main developer Norman
Walsh.

Eric Baudais