Re: Priorities (was: working SGML package)

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Mark Komarinski wrote:

> Anyone running V2 on a 5.2 box can please e-mail me with RPMs needed
> and any compilation tips (IIRC, V2 doesn't compile on a RH 6.0 box).
> Maybe this is the reason nobody's using V2??.

Guess what. I run SGMLtools CVS 19991020 (propably best called v2.0.3) and
it runs like a charm on Red Hat Linux 6.x

(Checkout http://doc.nllgg.nl/software/ for thos that need a RPM of that.)

Hugo.

PS: This one is not to be used in the HOWTO's! If someone has a ftp server
with good bandwith I'll be happy to send the files. This server si not the
best place to have these files for global use.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl        http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/