[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
No "bugs" link on www.linuxdoc.org
- To: "" <>,
- Subject: No "bugs" link on www.linuxdoc.org
- From: "Andrew Morton" <>
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:35:56 +0000
- Organization: Nortel Networks (via modem)
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 13 Sep 1999 13:32:56 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <DM7C-.A.5lC.H0P33@murphy>
- Sender: "Andrew Morton" <>
I suggest that the linuxdoc homepage should tell users what the "generic
algorithm" is for providing feedback to the maintainers.
Case in point: I just noticed that
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Colour-ls-3.html is full of things like
% ls ‐‐color
So I ask myself "hmm, how do I report this?". I go to the homepage and
it doesn't tell me.
I've copied Thorbjorn on this email, but I note that he last touched the
doc two years ago, so he may not be the current maintainer...
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org