Problems with submission procedure

        I have been conversing with the maintainer of the ALSA mini-HOWTO
about updating the LDP version to the current version. His reply was:

> I sent a notice to the HOWTO-maintainer, but to no avail it seems.
> (Note: I do not have "ldp access" or something, just send my HOWTO to
> the maintainer once in a while).

        I think this kind of response from an official maintainer
indicates that a better submission approach needs to be arranged and
publicised. Especially as the maintainer talks about not having "ldp
access" which all who submit to the LDP should have.

        Is this something which we can address with the new look LDP?
Comments?

        Paul

        Paul S Jenner
        GNU/Linux Advocate

        E-mail: psj@mustec.eu.org
        WWW:    http://www.mustec.eu.org/~psj/

        UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL E-MAIL IS NOT WELCOME AT THIS ADDRESS

V.
--
Valentijn Sessink - valentyn&dds.nl or stopspam1@valentijn.nl.eu.org
-                                      (CET daytime)