Re: Help compiling SGML

On Sun, Sep 26, 1999 at 11:00:52AM -0700, Matt Welsh wrote:
> And just to add my two cents on the licensing issue: It's probably best to
> recommend a particular license for new authors, but not force people to
> adhere to a single license. This only reduces the number of authors willing
> to contribute.

I think I previously said the same, with different words.

DGPL will certainly be our recommended license, however any license
following the new manifesto (*) will be accepted.

* : current manifesto is a bit old, and should be updated/fixed.
David, do you have time to update it, following the ideas you
previously gave here ? (we *need* a LDP license guide)

--
Guylhem Aznar, Linux Documentation Project leader: http://www.linuxdoc.org
               Clef PGP/PGP key:    http://oeil.qc.ca/~guylhem

PGP signature