[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SGML sourcecode
- Subject: Re: SGML sourcecode
- From: Alessandro Rubini <>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 20:50:33 +0200
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 12 Oct 1999 18:52:09 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <QJdbOB.A.hKE.ZN4A4@murphy>
> I have been asking this question for over two months but all that I
> have been able to do is chase my tail up dead ends like the above
In the last days I've seen useful information on ldp-discuss.
> Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 07:09:02 -0700
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org (David Lawyer)
> Subject: Re: FTP Access for Authors
> I tried once and couldn't reach it but my browser is obsolete. I'll try
> again today on someone else's PC with a modern browser. We are asked to
> connect in off hours and I think the time zone is -3 UT.
I used sgml-tools-1 some time ago (this version, more or less), and
I had no real problems with my 486.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org