Re: Informal survey

Hello,

Maybe I am going in the wrong direction with this? What I mean was that
the whole point that was brought up of negotiating/paying for things was
that with the capability of doig just that we could attend things like
Tradeshows and help spread the word.

I am sure that we will find some contributors at trade shows. Although I
am not sure of any "current" contributors... I may be wrong on this. The
people that I would imagine seeing would be ESR or Matt Welsh. Neither are
currently "ACTIVE" with the LDP, although at one time they were very.

<Signature>
<GoodBye>This email was sent by Poet/Joshua Drake </Goodbye>
                http://3513150318/
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts       - http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP            - http://www.linuxdoc.org        </WEBMASTER>
</Signature>