[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: free vs. non-free debate
- Subject: Re: free vs. non-free debate
- From: Alessandro Rubini <>
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 22:38:53 +0100
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 2 Nov 1999 21:39:53 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <9pN9UC.A.e_B.no1H4@murphy>
> RedHat is certainly *not* free, but yet we have HOWTOs
Sorry, can you explain why it is non-free?
Hope you are not referring to its price.
Free software is a matter of freedom, not a matter of price
(rms et al.)
It's a pity such an important language lacks such an important word
No, I won't go on discussing free vs. non-free nor GNU/Linux vs. Linux.
However your post amazed me.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com