Re: CVS list

Hello,

> On Sun, Nov 21, 1999 at 10:40:39AM -0600, Tim wrote:
> > If you feel you could assist in regards to the CVS repository, then please
> > join the list and make yourself known.
Please.

And send a short messages stating who you are and how you feel you may be
able to assist (perl guru, submission testing, etc. etc.)

> BTW, we will have at least 2 cvs :
>  - one in europa (Sergius)
>  - one in america (Tim)

We (Sergius and myself) are working on a solution.  We've run into a
problem though in mirroring the CVS repositories.  It looks as though (at
least for the time being) that we'll only have one of the CVS repositories
available for commitments.  Both will be available for checkouts, but
we'll have quite a bit of work ahead of us in regards to commits, but
don't lose faith, I'm sure we'll come up with a solution.

> Volunteer should offer their help to reduce the beta testing period ;
> it's just a matter of typing some cvs commands (the more the better) to
> check it is working.

I'm in the process of converting the way I currently process the docs for
better automation with *NO* human intervention.  This will take a little
time, but in the interim we will do our best to supply you with CVS
access, so please be patient.

Again....please join the ldp-cvs mailing list and lend a hand.

Send email to majordomo@wallybox.cei.net with "info ldp-cvs" (minus the
quotes) for more info.

Best Regards,
Tim Bynum