[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DTD for new guides
- To: "''" <>
- Subject: DTD for new guides
- From: Glenn Booker <>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:36:25 -0500
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 24 Nov 1999 15:42:08 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <mv6_qD.A.t9.PdAP4@murphy>
Is there a document type description (DTD) or Docbook template for new LDP
guides? I want to get started on the right foot...
"I didn't get a toy train like the other kids. I got a toy subway instead.
You couldn't see anything, but every now and then you'd hear this rumbling
noise go by."
--- Steven Wright
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com