Re: GZips of HOWTOs query

>     I just noticed for the fourth or fifth time that there is a complete
> GZ/Tar of the plain text HOWTOs but not of the HTML etc HOWTOs.  Is there a
> reason for this that is not immediately apparent to a novice like me?

Basically b/c there were so many HTML files.  Take a peak.....you'll be
suprised.  The tarball of them is rather large.  I've implemented this
into my scripts, but have yet to go through with the upload.

Tonight I will attempt the upload of HOWTOs and this may perhaps be in the
lot, otherwise it will be visible on Sunday evening.

Thanks for your comments!

Best Regards,
Tim

--