[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: GZips of HOWTOs query
- To: Linux Documentation Project <>
- Subject: Re: GZips of HOWTOs query
- From: Tim <>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 19:03:10 -0600 (CST)
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 25 Nov 1999 01:05:56 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <o7gZZC.A.6AG.ztIP4@murphy>
> I just noticed for the fourth or fifth time that there is a complete
> GZ/Tar of the plain text HOWTOs but not of the HTML etc HOWTOs. Is there a
> reason for this that is not immediately apparent to a novice like me?
Basically b/c there were so many HTML files. Take a peak.....you'll be
suprised. The tarball of them is rather large. I've implemented this
into my scripts, but have yet to go through with the upload.
Tonight I will attempt the upload of HOWTOs and this may perhaps be in the
lot, otherwise it will be visible on Sunday evening.
Thanks for your comments!
Linux HOWTOs http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com (HOWTO's)
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com