[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Programming-language-mini-HOWTO?
- From: Risto S Varanka <>
- Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 12:59:50 +0200 (EET)
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 27 Nov 1999 11:00:00 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <ZU-OYC.A.7tF.vm7P4@murphy>
For a while I have gathered summary information on common
programming languages and GUI toolkits at
It should be most useful for people asking: What languages are
there for Linux? Which one should I learn next?
The document is still somewhat incomplete. If I can put enough
information together (your input is welcome), it could evolve into
a mini-HOWTO. Any comments on this?
Libraries in general are not covered because there are so many of
them and they develop very fast anyways.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com