[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: alternative sgmltools?
- Subject: Re: alternative sgmltools?
- From: Peter Elliott <>
- Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 12:28:01 +1300
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 22 Dec 1999 23:43:40 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <t-VnWB.A.TTG.sIWY4@murphy>
At 13:28 22/12/99 -0500, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Or a way to install dpkg on a non-debian system so i can install
>the packages there and be done with it.
Yes -- does anyone have the answer to this one? I'd like to be able to use
some of the debian pkgs on my Slackware 4.0 system. Is there an easy way of
extracting the files from deb pkgs?? Are they just a tarball with a wrapper
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org