[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Guylhem Aznar <>, Stein Gjoen <>
- Subject: Re: Contributing.
- From: "Greg Ferguson" <>
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:43:24 -0500
- In-Reply-To: Stein Gjoen <firstname.lastname@example.org> "Re: Contributing." (Feb 1, 11:02am)
References: <20000129222454.A620@guylhem.free.fr> <3896AF3D.AFBAF23B@mail.nyx.net>
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 1 Feb 2000 17:40:18 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <BIywqB.A.ADH.Bqxl4@murphy>
On Feb 1, 11:02am, Stein Gjoen wrote:
> Subject: Re: Contributing.
> Guylhem Aznar wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Before we post on cola (Stern could you do this?), I think we should
> > better explain how people can contribute to the LDP.
> I have written up a proposal for the announcement and also
> for the man-page intro.ldp which I hope to get some feedback
> on here. Too short? Too verbose? Missing info? Please let me know.
I have this on the LDP site, available for review:
Other recent site updates:
- minor mods to front page
- document updates on front page now sorted by most-recent entry.
- added maintainer/author (email) to the sorted howto's list and
data file: www.linuxdoc.org/sorted_howtos.html
- added links to the OSWG in two areas, the "Documentation/Tips" and
"Open Source" areas of our collection of links :
I can add the link to additional areas, let me know.
- updated the "To Do" list (www.linuxdoc.org/todo.html); link to the
man page is provided from within.
Greg Ferguson - s/w engr / mtlhd | email@example.com
SGI Tech Pubs - http://techpubs.sgi.com | 410-785-2334
Linux Doc Project - http://www.linuxdoc.org |
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com