[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Gregory Leblanc <>, "Ldp-Discuss \(E-mail\)" <>,
- Subject: Re: Mini-HOWTOs?
- From: "Greg Ferguson" <>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:15:20 -0500
- In-Reply-To: Gregory Leblanc <GLeblanc@cu-portland.edu> "Mini-HOWTOs?" (Feb 17, 5:06pm)
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 18 Feb 2000 16:14:12 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <NlcN2C.A.1MD.T_Wr4@murphy>
On Feb 17, 5:06pm, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> Subject: Mini-HOWTOs?
> According to the web page, not all min-HOWTOs are available in SGML.
> Is that correct? Most of the mini-HOWTOs that are in CVS are sgml,
> with a few HTML, and maybe some others (I didn't look). None of
> the HTML ones are very big, are there any volunteers who could start
> on moving those to LinuxDoc SGML? I don't know LinuxDoc, or I'd be
> working on it. It should only be a few hours of work, to get it into
> somewhat rough LinuxDoc, I'd think. Any takers? Anybody think that's
> a bad idea, and care to explain why?
The premise is that we have (converted to) DocBook SGML all
mini-HOWTOs with the exception of what is outlined in the lists
below. Some of these may be outdated, replaced, etc. That's the
part I cannot comment on.
LinuxDoc SGML only (not converted to DocBook)
Text only (no HTML, no SGML)
HTML only (no SGML)
Greg Ferguson - s/w engr / mtlhd | email@example.com
SGI Tech Pubs - http://techpubs.sgi.com | 410-785-2334
Linux Doc Project - http://www.linuxdoc.org |
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
- From: Gregory Leblanc <GLeblanc@cu-portland.edu>