[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
table of content w/ DocBook
- Subject: table of content w/ DocBook
- From: Werner Heuser <>
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 06:50:36 +0100
- Organization: LiLAC
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 24 Feb 2000 05:51:03 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <PDcT4D.A.msC.GbMt4@murphy>
I have just finished to convert my Medicine-HOWTO from ld to db.
This was really easy using 'sgmltools -ld2db <HOWTO.sgml>'. I have
than processed 'sgmltools -b html <HOWTO.db.sgml>'. This
generated a nice HTML output.
Some problems I have still left:
- I have just finished reading the DocBook HOWTO, but I didn't find
any hints to generate a toc. Have I overlooked something?
- also the <toc> entry from the ld source doesn't
seem to be converted into db
- the generated file names by 'sgmltools -b html' seem arbitrary
to me t1.html, x23.html, .. is this the expected behaviour? How
can I avoid this?
- How will the LDP handle some parts which have been included and
formatted in former HOWTOs only on an informal basis, for instance:
revision history and legal notice. In other words how will this
example from the DocBook HOWTO be processed by the LDP?
<date>27 de janeiro de 2000</date>
<para>This document can be freely translated and distributed. It's
under the LDP License.</para>
Werner Heuser | Stop nuclear power now! /~~
LiLAC - Linux with Laptop Computers | /~~~
Berlin, Germany | /~~~~
T. +49 30 349 53 86 http://home.snafu.de/wehe/index_li.html
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com