RE: Russian tranlations

If you take a look at the HOWTOs, there are a number that are named
something like the "Belgian-HOWTO", or the "French-HOWTO" (I have no idea if
those two actually exist).  I don't recall if there is a russian one, but I
think that maybe the Dutch-HOWTO is in english, and deals with some of the
issues getting Linux to deal with multiple languages.  You may have to dig
through a number of document, but the answer is there.  Later,
        Greg