Re: Need to close the list

Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> I feel that the list needs to remain open to non-subscribers, but I do agree
> that the ammount of spam that these lists recieve is unacceptable.  I will
> try to see if I can at least get some reasonable spam blocks put it,

While you're at it, see if you can get the mailer fixed to handle

When I read the headers of list messages trying to track & kill the
spammer, or find the open relay he's abusing, the only Received:
headers are:

qmail has not recorded where the message came from and has deleted
any previous Received: headers. It is impossible to track the spam.

I complained about this to postmaster@debian a while back, got some
brain-dead excuse, and gave up.