[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Guide examples in sgml?
- To: Gerard Beekmans <>
- Subject: Re: Guide examples in sgml?
- Date: 11 Apr 2000 21:16:14 -0300
- In-Reply-To: Gerard Beekmans's message of "Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:58:51 -0400"
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 12 Apr 2000 00:17:01 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <fsT5pD.A.KCB.8B884@murphy>
- User-Agent: Gnus/5.0803 (Gnus v5.8.3) Emacs/20.4
Gerard Beekmans <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I'm working on converting a HOWTO to a Guide and was wondering if there
> are any SGML versions of the Guide's which are available at the LinuxDoc
> site? The book "DocBook - The Definite Guide" is a big help, but looking
> at some examples would help quite a bit.
Which Guides are you talking about? I think there are SGML versions of
some of them, but not of all of them... (e.g. LASG doesn't have a SGML
Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department Conectiva S.A.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org