[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Guide examples in sgml?
- To: Gerard Beekmans <>, ,
- Subject: Re: Guide examples in sgml?
- From: "Greg Ferguson" <>
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:29:44 -0400
- In-Reply-To: Gerard Beekmans <firstname.lastname@example.org> "Guide examples in sgml?" (Apr 11, 7:58pm)
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 12 Apr 2000 00:27:38 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <wHXXWB.A.noC.5L884@murphy>
On Apr 11, 7:58pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Subject: Guide examples in sgml?
> I'm working on converting a HOWTO to a Guide and was wondering if there
> are any SGML versions of the Guide's which are available at the LinuxDoc
> site? The book "DocBook - The Definite Guide" is a big help, but looking
> at some examples would help quite a bit.
We have SGML source for the "Linux System Administration Made Easy"
guide. Grab the source tarball from:
The file to examine is linux-admin-made-easy.sgml.
(or simply grab the SGML file from
Greg Ferguson - s/w engr / mtlhd | email@example.com
SGI Tech Pubs - http://techpubs.sgi.com |
Linux Doc Project - http://www.linuxdoc.org |
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com