[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Verbatim in DocBook?
- To: LDP-Discuss <>
- Subject: Verbatim in DocBook?
- From: Bruce Richardson <>
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 02:17:16 +0100
- Mail-Followup-To: LDP-Discuss <email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 21:27:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <o2ldy.A.gfF.9B4D5@murphy>
Does DocBook have an equivalent to the <verb> tag in Linuxdoc? I'm trying
to convert a guide I was writing in LinuxDoc to DocBook but it has a
directory tree done in ascii and it just comes out a mess in DocBook.
Unix and C are the ultimate computer viruses.
-- Richard P. Gabriel
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com