[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DocBook Walkthrough?
- To: Warren Chartier <>, ,
- Subject: Re: DocBook Walkthrough?
- From: "Greg Ferguson" <>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 10:45:49 -0400
- In-Reply-To: Warren Chartier <email@example.com> "DocBook Walkthrough?" (May 12, 2:46am)
- Resent-Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 10:45:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <_QR1yC.A.l8H.ziBH5@murphy>
On May 12, 2:46am, Warren Chartier wrote:
> Subject: DocBook Walkthrough?
> Could someone please outline steps needed to get/install the version of
> sgmltools/docbook dtd that seems to be required for submitting HOWTOs to
> the LDP? The HOWTO-HOWTO does an amazing job of doing this for
> however there seems to be alot of ambiguity about DocBook (what version
> of sgmltools to get, what version of the DTD to get, etc).
The updated version of the HOWTO-HOWTO outlines this now. See
"The tools" :
Use DocBook 3.1 (DTD). That is the stable, current, released version.
Do *NOT* go with the 4.0 rev, it's still in beta!
If you have questions on the tools, email.
Greg Ferguson - s/w engr / mtlhd | firstname.lastname@example.org
SGI Tech Pubs - http://techpubs.sgi.com |
Linux Doc Project - http://www.linuxdoc.org |
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org