Re: geekness

At 08:36 PM 5/27/00 -0700, you wrote:

>WP for Windows has incredible support of SGML and XML. The Linux version
>does not however.

Does WordPerfect for Windows have the ability to import SGML documents from
the LDP? Or just the ability to export as SGML?

I have WordPerfect 9 as part of the Corel Office 2000 suite on my Linux
machine, but my NT machine has just WordPerfect 8 as I seldom use
WordPerfect there. Might be worth getting if it can import the SGML docs.
If it does a good job, it might be an intermediary for publishing to paper
with other tools.

Just thinking out loud here.