[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: HOWTO style guides
- To: "Anthony E. Greene" <>, ,
- Subject: Re: HOWTO style guides
- From: "Greg Ferguson" <>
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 12:36:00 -0400
- In-Reply-To: "Anthony E. Greene" <email@example.com> "HOWTO style guides" (May 30, 5:54pm)
- Resent-Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 13:02:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <D5DFGD.A.iJD.hO_M5@murphy>
On May 30, 5:54pm, Anthony E. Greene wrote:
> Subject: HOWTO style guides
> I've read the HOWTO-HOWTO and the section on style is very brief.
> Is there more guidance on how a HOWTO should be structured?
A couple resources that may help:
Using DocBook HOWTO:
Template for big HOWTOs (by Stein Gjoen, in linuxdoc SGML):
I thought we had a DocBook SGML template, but I was unable
to find any reference to it.
Greg Ferguson - s/w engr / mtlhd | firstname.lastname@example.org
SGI Tech Pubs - http://techpubs.sgi.com |
Linux Doc Project - http://www.linuxdoc.org |
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org