linuxdoc-tools 0.5.0

Some bugs found after the release of 0.4.0, and they are hopefully fixed
in this version.  I have not worked on improvement for single html output.
It is in TODO lists yet.

README file is updated, thanks to David Lawyer. He gave me the correction
on my English writing.  I tried to update example.sgml also, but it has
not reviewed anyone else, so it may not be written in correct English.
Please give me your feedback, if you can.

You can get this from <http://www.debian.org/~sano/linuxdoc-toos/>.
(I have written a little explanation on this place.) If you are interested,
please check it.

Thank you.
--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>