Commercial Environment Linux Howto

Hi all,

I've been working on some documentation under the provisional name "Getting
Linux into the Commercial Environment HOWTO" which aims to address the more
abstract issues presented to netadmins and sysadmins. I'm focusing much less
on the technical details of being an admin (the NAG and Aeleen Frisch's SAG
have thoroughly covered this field) and far more on the technical logistics
of rolling Linux out (after which NAG and SAG takes over) and the internal
politics of such a move.

I've lurked the mailing list for a week or two, but I've a couple of
questions anyway...
1. This is what I'm working on; is anyone else?
2. The howto-howto spends all its time on the presentation rather than the
content of new howtos. The presentation of the howtos in docbook format is
interesting -- is there an online archive of the discussion that led to its
adoption?

Thanks!
--
Alistair Mann