[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: First Open Source Documentation Summit at the O 'Reilly Open Source Convention]]
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: First Open Source Documentation Summit at the O 'Reilly Open Source Convention]]
- From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:15:24 +0200
- cc: , , ,
In-reply-to: <80256921.00317402.00@WESTD90.pgen.co.uk> (Paul.Newman@pgen.com's message of Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:54:43 BST)
- Resent-Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 05:14:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <S8LQhB.A.YeB.5GXd5@murphy>
On Wednesday 19 July 2000, at 9 h 54, the keyboard of Paul.Newman@pgen.com
> perhaps jadetex can be improved rather than re-inventing the wheel?
You're welcome. Even his author gave in.
(jadetex has also general design problems: for instance, since it doesn't use Babel, you have to reimplement all the stuff babel does in the DSSSL stylesheet, which nobodyd did.)
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com