[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: First Open Source Documentation Summit at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention]]
- To: Stephane Bortzmeyer <>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: First Open Source Documentation Summit at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention]]
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:48:34 +0100 (BST)
- cc: , , , ,
- Resent-Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:48:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <sIao1C.A.BCG.M_bd5@murphy>
> > perhaps jadetex can be improved rather than re-inventing the wheel?
> You're welcome. Even his author gave in.
not quite. i moved on.
> (jadetex has also general design problems: for instance, since it
>doesn't use Babel, you have to reimplement all the stuff babel does in
>the DSSSL stylesheet, which nobodyd did.)
quite right too!!!!! thats what DSSSL is for!!!!
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org