[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: First Open Source Documentation Summit at the O'ReillyOpen Source Convention]]
- To: Sebastian Rahtz <>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: First Open Source Documentation Summit at the O'ReillyOpen Source Convention]]
- From: Camille Bégnis <>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:15:33 +0200
- Cc: docbook-apps <>, LDP <>, docbook-tools list <>
- Organization: MandrakeSoft
- Resent-Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:14:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <tfc_xC.A.-QD.YYcd5@murphy>
Sebastian Rahtz a écrit :
> i really cannot see why you want to stick with SGML and DSSSL. why not put
> the effort into XSL FO?
Sure, my intention was not to stick to SGML if it has to disappear
> > I have unhopeful not the sufficient skills in TeX to initiate it myself,
> > but we, at MandrakeSoft, are interested in participating in the project
> > of developing a new solution. A completely rewritten "print" stylesheet,
> > generating true LaTeX seems to be the solution.
> i dont agree at all
If I correct myself replacing "LaTeX" by "TeX", that makes sense?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org