[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New (to me) DVI->PDF converter
- Subject: Re: New (to me) DVI->PDF converter
- From: Jorge Godoy <>
- Date: 25 Jul 2000 10:04:39 -0300
- In-Reply-To: Mark Komarinski's message of "Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:32:02 -0400"
- Resent-Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:58:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <cAXjPD.A.wZG.c8Yf5@murphy>
- User-Agent: Gnus/5.0808 (Gnus v5.8.8) Emacs/20.7
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Komarinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Mark> Just found this on freshmeat:
Mark> The dvipdfm program goes from DVI to PDF (I hope you figured
Mark> that out by now). Seems to make use of the TeX \special tag
Mark> to do stuff, and that's about the extent of my TeX
Mark> Could this be the replacement for JadeTeX we're looking for?
I haven't looked at it, yet, but:
- Does it makes links on PDF? PDFJadetex does... And it goes from TeX
to PDF, with no DVI on the process.
- How good is its output?
I think that we also want to get PostScript from our sources... We are
still needing Jadetex at LDP...
Departamento de Publicações Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department Conectiva Inc.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org