Re: Hard Disk Upgrade Mini How-To

> All html docs are converted back to txt via a Makefile that produces
> all output.

So, can I ask you to post the original text version rather than
converting the HTML version back to text?

The "original" version I maintain is in text. I then convert it to HTML
when I send it to the LDP, since you require an HTML version. There's no
point in converting the HTML back to text, at least in this case.

By the way, I write all my HTML pages "by hand", inserting the codes
manually. I think this gives much better results (and less bloat) than
using a program to convert to HTML.

--
Yves Bellefeuille <yan@storm.ca>, Ottawa, Canada
Francais / English / Esperanto