Re: how to insert an url

On Thu, Dec 02, 1999 at 09:54:31AM -0500, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> that brings me to another question. I hear things about HOWTOs migrating
> from LinuxDoc naar DocBook. Is this realised already? If so, shouldn't I
> better write my HOWTO using DocBook instead of LinuxDoc? Or can I choose
> which one I want to use? Since I haven't used DocBook yet, are there big
> differences I should be aware of (like this different url tag would be
> one).

This *will* happen someday, but not in a near future.

We're preparing this migration, but nothing has started.
Please hold on, we'll post on the list when alpha or beta tools are ready.

--
Guylhem Aznar, Linux Documentation Project: http://www.linuxdoc.org
PGP key: http://oeil.qc.ca/~guylhem ; Email: guylhem \@/ oeil.qc.ca