Re: alternative sgmltools?

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Mark Komarinski wrote:

> Is there a reason for this?  Having one tool that supports both LD and DB
> will be quite helpful.

sgml-tools (v1) was declared obsolete about 18 months ago in favor of
sgmltools (v2) by the maintainers (see http://www.sgmltools.org/). The
tools can work beside one another if you need both. But I don't write in
linuxdoc as it is much too limited for any serious documentation.

> Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl wrote:
> >
> > However sgmltools (v2) does not work with Linuxdoc but requires DocBook
> > SGML sources.

Hugo.

PS: Comment/questions usually FOLLOW the relevant part.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl        http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/