[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Preamble: Re: mini-HOWTO
- To: Alessandro Rubini <>,
- Subject: Re: Preamble: Re: mini-HOWTO
- From: Gregory Leblanc <>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:22:48 -0800
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 25 Jan 2000 16:22:06 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <VQ_q-D.A.LrB.t2cj4@murphy>
Alessandro Rubini wrote:
> > Warning, this email may provoke flames.
> > Alessandro Rubini wrote:
> > [...]
> Yes, the subject matter is hot, and my words are still hotter.
> So I ask you read this message before replying to my comments.
> What has been quoted on this list was posted to ldp-submit, and not to
> ldp-discuss for a specific reason: the expressed opinions are harsh
> enough to deserve some digesting before going to ldp-discuss.
My understanding was that the LDP-submit list was for submitting
documents, and not for discussions of any kind. My appologizies if this
was in error.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org