Re: [oswg-dis] Re: reader comments & reviews

Yes, I'm replying to my own message :)

Deb Richardson wrote:

> I'm curious about what having the OSWG content included at the LDP site
> would accomplish.  You must keep in mind that most of the OSWG documents
> are not licensed according to the LDP License or boilerplate copyright
> notice.  Additionally, the OSWG content is not necessarily
> Linux-specific.  This being the case, I don't really see how the OSWG
> content is really appropriate for inclusion in the LDP.

All that said, of course, if you really want to mirror possibly
non-Linux content, and if the majority of the OSWG authors think that
this is a good idea, we'll set up a CVS account for you.  I didn't mean
for my message to sound so harsh, and I apologize...it's already been a
long week (and it's only now just Monday :).

- deb

--
deb@oswg.org
deb@linuxchix.org