[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
First time writer...
- Subject: First time writer...
- From: User one account <>
- Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 21:32:29 -0500
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 7 Feb 2000 03:07:21 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <yB5o1D.A.zwB.objn4@murphy>
I have the beginnings of a HOWTO about using a removable harddrive to
relatively easily and safely install multiple operating systems on one machine.
It is very much first draft at this point. What should I do next? Is there
any kind of peer review process? Or do you have a mentoring program to guide
us first timer through the process? How about formatting? At this point it
is just plain ascii. Is that sufficient for critique/review or should I get it
structured appropriately first? Is this the appropriate place to ask for help?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. draft version is located at: http://www.smart.net/~rwschul/HOWTO/
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com