[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Definitve why SGML (I'm sorry)
- To: "Gabriele.V" <>, "LDP" <>,
- Subject: Re: Definitve why SGML (I'm sorry)
- From: "Greg Ferguson" <>
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 09:52:46 -0400
- In-Reply-To: "Gabriele.V" <firstname.lastname@example.org> "Definitve why SGML (I'm sorry)" (May 3, 3:01pm)
- Resent-Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 09:51:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <TVlxP.A.16E.e7CE5@murphy>
On May 3, 3:01pm, Gabriele.V wrote:
> Subject: Definitve why SGML (I'm sorry)
> My question was only if there is a native sgml wysiwyg editor for M$.
Take a look at:
It's information I culled from content found on The XML Cover Pages
found on the OASIS site, and from The Whirlwind Guide to SGML & XML
Tools and Vendors by Steve Pepper.
It was originally put together as a quick-ref resource for our
internal pubs group here at sgi, but it appears it might be
useful for this discussion as well. I have not verified each
and every link, this was put together quickly. The tables
near the bottom are useful.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org