Re: DocBook Walkthrough?

Gerard Beekmans <gerard@linuxfromscratch.org> writes:

> > In the DSSSL stylesheet, we have these 2 settings:
> >
> >       (define %html-ext%
> >        ;; force a .html file extension
> >         ".html")
> >
> >       (define %use-id-as-filename%
> >        ;; Use ID attributes as name for component HTML files?
> >         #t)
>
> That means I'd have to change the standard (well as far as anything can
> be called standard) specifications on my one machine which I'm reluctant
> to do. I rather do it using tags than changing stylesheets. If I'd
> modify a stylesheet it means that everybody who use my SMGL files need
> the modified stylesheets. Not a good thing in my opinion.

You _don't_ need to change any standard files. What you can do is
create a customization file. With this you can change some default
DocBook values.

If you want an example, please write me a message.

--
Godoy.  <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.