RE: PostgreSQL HowTo

Hmm, interesting that you should bring this up now...  We've just had a
number of people concur that the PostgreSQL HOWTO is horrid, and should be
removed/replaced.  I'm not going to piss anybody off and volunteer to
contact the author, but if you have a member of the PostgreSQL team that is
willing to write a HOWTO, I think that it will be easily accepted, and the
current PostgreSQL HOWTO removed.  I think somebody should probably contact
the author of the current HOWTO, either an "official" of the LDP (Guylhem,
don't you need a few more people hating you?:), and/or a member of the
PostgreSQL team.
        Grego