[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Queued HOWTOs
- To: "Guylhem Aznar" <>
- Subject: Re: Queued HOWTOs
- From: User one account <>
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 21:57:02 -0500
- Cc: @lists.linuxdoc.org
- In-Reply-To: <000801bf82dd$80ad7d60$4f01a8c0@default>
- References: <000801bf82dd$80ad7d60$4f01a8c0@default>
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 2 Mar 2000 03:06:05 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <Kem6q.A.5iG.aqdv4@murphy>
On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Guylhem Aznar wrote:
> >I sent a howto to ldp-submit on the 18th of February called
> >Never heard anything more, not listed on linuxdoc, and I don't see it
> >here. Did it just vanish?
> Never received it.
> I suggest you send it again.
I sent it again. Has anybody looked at ldp-submit in the last day or two? Is
it there? Should I send it again? If it isn't there can you retreive it from:
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org