[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Re: Navigation, ...
- To: Rebecca Giovannini <>,
- Subject: Re: [Re: Navigation, ...
- From: "Greg Ferguson" <>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:54:58 -0400
- In-Reply-To: Rebecca Giovannini <firstname.lastname@example.org> "Re: [Re: Navigation, ..." (Jul 26, 2:59pm)
- Resent-Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:55:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <njgUfC.A.itF.mJ0f5@murphy>
wrt sorting by some classification: Poet & I (mostly Poet!) have
attempted to do this for the HOWTOs. The entry point for these
lists is in the re-vamped HOWTO-INDEX document:
Chapter 4. Categorized List of HOWTOs
It's not complete, but it's a start. Categories include:
Administration, Hardware, Networking, Other Languages [non-english],
If someone wants to help us complete each of these categorized
listings, and/or add additional ones; let me know and I'll
get you started.
It's actually a pretty simple cut/paste exercise from the master
list of HOWTOs and mini-HOWTOs into the specific category files -
assuming you know, or can deduce, which HOWTO goes into
And, yes, it's in DocBook SGML.
Greg Ferguson - s/w engr / mtlhd | email@example.com
SGI Tech Pubs - http://techpubs.sgi.com |
Linux Doc Project - http://www.linuxdoc.org |
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com