ldp-private list

Hello All!

I have posted comments to the ldp-private list pertaining to updated docs.
I have no idea how many folks are subscribed to the list, but if you are
not then you will *not* see this information, which some of you may find
unimportant (is that a new word?).

Anyhow, it's in regards to the information that I post on my machine
(http://wallybox.cei.net/~tjbynum/LDP/current-updates.html

I have provided the information necessary to access this file in the past.
If you don't remember what it is, then contact me personally and I'll give
you the info.

As always.....comments welcome!

It's still not pretty/flashy, etc., but serves it purpose well....at least
for no.

I also have many comments regarding some of the discussions as of late,
mainly in regards to QC.

I will post them this evening, as personal emails that I've made lately
not warranted comments yet.  Times wasting and I've been accused of being
a stalling point in the past, and this is one thing that I'm trying to
rectify.

Best Regards,
Tim

--
Linux HOWTO coordinator http://metalab.unc.edu/LDP/HOWTO
tjbynum@metalab.unc.edu, linux-howto@metalab.unc.edu (HOWTO's)

                                D I P C
   The system that enables you to write distributed programs.......the
   easy way!
                        http://wallybox.cei.net/dipc/